Monday, April 19, 2010

Last Day in the MTC!!


Hey everybody!

Monday is the new Thursday. P-day in the field is Monday and we're packing and getting ready to go, so we get email today. I probably won't write as much as I usually do, just because I just wrote on Thursday, but here we go.

Sounds like all the moving is on its way. Glad everything worked out with Emily's Seattle move. Sounds like she got out just in time to escape the earthquake.

Seems like there's tons of earthquakes nowadays. Is it just me and my limited knowledge of the outside world? Do I only hear about earthquakes and so it seems like there's tons? Or are we approaching the last days? Who knows? (No man.)

I really don't know many things about my next few days other than these: I get a new companion, I might get to do an endowment session in Spanish, and I will be in Uruguay. We leave the CCM at 6 AM and get on the plane. It's about an hour flight and we go to the mission home. After that, I don't really know. I don't know how long we're at the mission home. I think it depends on what area you're assigned to.

Other than that, I don't have much to say. Proseletismo went well. No big stories, just lots of fairly interesting people that we get to pass references on to the full-time missionaries, so that was really good.

I do have pictures and right now, we're allowed to upload them to the computer and send them home...except there's no SD port on these computers and I don't have a USB cord. I'll be sure to try to figure out a way to send pictures home next week. I'm sure the internet cafés have the setup for SD cards.

I'll let you know how the mother's day call works when I know. I'm sure they have the system figured out. I'm sure I'll find everything out when I get to the mission home and get my trainer

I did find the strap for the luggage and I'm going to go pack right now.

I love you all. Thanks for everything!

Elder Parry
--
Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. The salutation of Elder Parry with mine own hand, which is the token in every email: so I write. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home