Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2, 2011 Last Day with Elder B - Another change in Rio Branco

Hey all,


Change calls have arrived. If you know anything about my change call history, you were probably waiting for a normal, common change call, but...not so much. I got another weird call. I'm staying in Rio Branco, like I expected and I'm getting a new comp and they're dividing the area again, so half of my area is going to two elders who don't know the area (one is the ex-assistant, the other is his oro.) and..............my new comp is Elder Spilsbury...again. I don't know how that happened, but it looks like I get one more change with him. I was not expecting that at all. I've actually never heard of being comps with someone that you've already have been comps with. It'll be really good though. I liked working with Spilsbury and now, he has a lot more experience in the mission. I'm his first and his fourth comp. He's changing around a lot, because he's now in his third area, just like me. I really don't know what to expect. I talked to him on the last change day and he seemed a lot more mature and now even more. I'm excited, but it's just so........strange and unexpected.



So that means I'll be with him for my Mothers day call, just like I was for my Christmas call. Fwa.



THis has been a good week. It was another hard Sunday because it rained and no one went to church, but other than that we had some good progress with our investigators. We got a reference from a member of a woman that is really really receptive and when we knocked her door the first time, she was already reading the book of mormon that the member gave her. Her name is Sandra and I really think she'll get baptized. She couldn't go to church because she was out of town, but she says it's pretty rare that she does that.







Sounds like things are really changing a lot back home. I heard Obama killed Osama. Maybe he'll finally get people to stop calling him Osama. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home