Monday, June 6, 2011

June 6, 2011 with Elder S in Rio Branco



Hey all,



Another good week...unfortunately it was only a good week because there's no such thing as a bad week in the mission. It really was good, but not much really stood out. We went to pick up an investigator for church sunday morning but she couldn't go. It feels like this area is just ready to have a lot of success, but we're not quite ready for it yet. There's progress, but mostly in finding investigators. We have tons, but we've only taught them once or twice. It's a little frustrating, but I know it's all on the timetable of the Lord.



This week we have another zone conference in 33, so I'm really excited. We don't have to travel to Melo first this time and we're gonna go stay the night in 33 with the Zone leaders. So that'll be wednesday night that we leave and thursday for the conference. Next week is change week. This sunday, we'll get the call for tuesday 14. It's pretty likely I'm out of here, but I don't know. I have 3 changes in Rio Branco and 3 changes with Elder Spilsbury so it's more likely than not. It's kinda bittersweet. I like Rio Branco, but I've been here a while. It's not like Libia where I was ready to go or 33 where I was just resigned to the fact that I had to leave because I had so much time there. I'm now at the point where I'd like to have more time here, but I don't think I will. Well, we'll see on Sunday and I'll let you know.



I don't have much more to tell, other than I'm excited for the changes that are going on at home and it's really good to hear from y'all every week. Sounds like Elder Solano only hears from home every couple months, so thanks for keeping in contact with the emails and the packages and everything. Love ya lots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home