Monday, May 10, 2010

May 10, 2010 Treinta y Tres

Hey everyone,,

It was good to hear from the family yesterday. That was really fun. I'm glad the whole thing worked out even though I gave you the wrong phone codes.

Everything sounded great. Sounds like everything is going well and moving along with moves and fixing up houses and marriages and such.

Syd sounds pretty busy with her dance stuff and she must spend a lot of time on the piano. That song was really good. I can tell she's getting a lot better. It was nice to hear that song too. It's been a while.)

yes, I got the towel. I haven't used it yet. It has some pretty complex washing instructions that it says to do the first time before you use it. Probably as soon as the towel I'm currently using gets gross, I'll switch and just forget the prewash instructions.

Glad to hear monday nights are still carrying on without me. Maybe in a slightly different form now, but that's awesome.

Re: New Choir CD Dad's working on. This is the all-men's one, yeah? That sounds awesome. I'm trying to figure out a way to be able to get new music. With the current music setup I have, I can't really add to the collection. There are a few things I wish I had put on my iPod that i didn't. There's a chance I'll buy a tiny portable CD player and you can send me cd's, but that won't be for a while. We're still intrigued with our current selection of music. Elder Erickson had never heard Betelehemu, so he's enjoying that quite a bit. I'll let you know (probably much.) later on if I need you to do anything about music.

Wow, gonna be doing some Photoshop, huh, mom? Sounds good. I'll be sure to get you some pictures so you can photoshop me into your christmas cards and such. It looks like it's pretty easy to do here. The computers at this Ciber (I'm not sure what they call it in english. Cybercafè?) have SD ports, so it's just a matter of remembering to bring my card and it's pretty easy.

No, the bathroom is fine. We probably could stand to clean the sink, but other than that, it's just a weird setup and, mostly, it's just not as nice as the rest of the apartment. Don't worry about me on food. I usually have a little snack. I'm never starving at night. Convenience things would be nice if you're planning on sending something, but don't worry about me. Lunch has just become our primary meal. That's just how it is here.

Re: wool blanket. Today is the first day that we're going to look around a little bit. It hasn't been bad, so I haven't looked too diligently, but we're shopping for it today a little bit.

The mission handled the doctor visit and all that. The church has a contract with one of the big bus companies here so we don't have to pay. I didn't have to pay to get into Uruguay.

Thanks for all your support and it was good to talk to the family yesterday. I love you all,

Love, Bryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home