Monday, December 13, 2010

December 13, 2010 with Elder Spilsbury in Libya, Maronas, Montevideo

Got the Christmas package! Thanks. I'm super excited to get opening tomorrow. (Confession: I opened the HLJ rings already.thanks!)

Phone number: 0-598-2-511-7208 (hopefully) the number people here use is 2-511-7208 and the other stuff is added on. If anything is wrong, it's the first part. You'll figure it out I'm sure. Time...Hmm..4:00 our time would be best. I'm not sure of teh time difference. Right now it's 4:30 here.

Hey all,,

Happy Birthday(in the Frosty the Snowman voice)! I guess you guys are all watching that type of stuff on tv these days. You guys are missing out on the sweet catholic cartoons they make down here. We saw one in a member's house in a fhe about the donkey that carried mary and joseph to bethlehem. I'm sure it exists in english. it's called 创silent night创 and it's about Habib the donkey..

Anyways, this week has been pretty....sweet actually. Lots of kinda bad stuff happened, but for some reason, I feel really good anyways.
The Sosa Family baptism got postponed again, I've had asthma all week, we didn't find new investigators this week, it rained, we got robbed, there was a fire really close to the church, and....the Sosa Family baptism got postponed again. I'm not too worried. They're really prepared, so they'll make it. Hopefully this week.

I'm super happy though. Being a missionary is just amazing.: I'm starting to realize that, partially because i'm training. I can see that I really have learned the language, I really do know how to teach, I really do know what I'm doing(most of the time.)

There is, in fact, a mission christmas party...conference. It's a conference.

Re: Choirs. I think we might help with a ward choir for something. We have a Zone choir of all the missionaries in the Zone to sing at the stake activity and then again at the mission christmas conference.

Details on us getting robbed, so you don't panic: A guy with a bread knife stole our watches and 10 pesos (50 cents) We ended up doing pretty well for a robbery. I bought a new watch for 15 dollars, but...it's not like my old faithful that was never wrong. Oh well. We're fine. no biggy.

Looking forward to Christmas like always. Hope you guys are having a good Christmas season. Enjoy it! Love you all!

--
Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. The salutation of Elder Parry with mine own hand, which is the token in every email: so I write. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home