Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1, 2011 with Elder L in Durazno

Hey all,

Another good week! Not much change. We've got a cool investigator named Margarita that's progressing pretty well. She's...kinda weird. She used to live in Brazil and go to Brazilian churches, so...she needs some help adjusting to the real world and the true gospel. Everything is so...mystical in those churches. I can't really describe it. I can see why people go there, but...they seem to come out so confused afterwards. She's doing well though. She wants to get baptized. We just need to make sure she understands what she's doing.

So yeah. Everything's well with my comp (He's from Santa Cruz, by the way) and the ward and the work. I honestly don't know what to say about this week. We're just focusing on finding more investigators. We found a few this week, but...nothing to write home about, as they say.


Probably the biggest thing this week is that I'm getting closer to hitting another landmark. We're now in August. I feel so old in the mission now. Supposedly this week or next, I get the 创Trunky Call创 when I have to tell what airport I'm flying to and all my home information and address and such. Also, this is the last change of the sister missionaries who came to the mission with me. And one of them, Hermana Campos, is in my district, so that's making me feel old too. Oh well. Luckily, I'm really happy here, so my old age doesn't bring symptoms of trunkiness and looking forward to going home. That's not allowed yet.

Sickness: Meh. Mas o menos. I have a runny nose every once in a while, but nothing more. It hasn't affected me yet. Probably won't, just like last year. I was always on the point of getting sick and I never did.

Hope everything keeps going well with the move. If I happen to be in town that day, call me and I'll come over and help. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home