Monday, January 16, 2012

Another good week. Hectic, but good. Got my new comp and we're working
a full(it makes sense in spanish). Elder Baxter has tons of animo. He
sometimes starts contacts with ´´Hey! Have you been baptized?!´´ It's
really different. He loves contacts. This is my first (and last) comp
that loves contacts. We're really excited for some good stuff
happening in our area. Our bishop is starting to warm up to us, which
is nice. We also finally got Fernanda, the sister of Lucas baptized.
Unfortunately, they went out of town again and couldn't get confirmed.
Next week hopefully!

Also, Elder Baxter does know Elder Bush. I don't know if they knew
eachother before the mission, but they for sure do now. Zone Leaders
are the closest knit group in the mission. At this point, I honestly
only know people within my own zone, my old comps and the other zone
leaders. There are so many new missionaries in the mission, that I
don't seem to know any one anymore. Oh well. So it is.

Yeah, we had the visit from the Manleys. That was really fun. This is
the second time this has happened to me in this area. We had the
Sesines about a month ago. It's fun getting random updates and hearing
about what the mission was like 20-30 years ago. I love it.

So sounds like everything went well on the homefront with change day
too. That's awesome. Hope it keeps going up.

Wow, it's weird seeing the flight plans. I don't know if I like it. 5
weeks is starting to feel like not very much anymore. I just started
my final missionary planner today, so...pretty crazy.

I don't really know what else to tell. I'm doing well. Change day
travelling was fun. I got to learn some more about efy and the
interview and stuff, so I'm pretty excited.

Hope everyone has a nice week and I'll talk to y´alls next week!

Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you. We've been running every other day. We
go next door to the church and run laps around the field. It's really
fun, even though Elder Baxter is a lot faster than me. Before Elder
Moffitt, I'd never had a faster comp, so Elder Baxter is only my
second (and last) comp that's faster than me.


--
Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The
Lord be with you all. The salutation of Elder Parry with mine own
hand, which is the token in every email: so I write. The grace of our
Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home